How to make them
- Break up the Chunkie cookies into pieces, about six pieces per biscuit.
- Add the white chocolate squares, condensed milk and salt to a large saucepan and put it on a low heat.
- When the chocolate’s all melted and the mixture is thoroughly combined, take it off the heat and stir in the Chunkie pieces.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8-inch square pan lined with greaseproof paper (leave some hanging over the edges). Make sure it’s even thickness all the way round.
- Chill for about 3 hours, until it’s set firmly.
- Turn the fudge out onto a wire rack or chopping board, peel the greaseproof paper off and cut it into cubes.
- Serve and enjoy.