How to make them
- Whisk the egg whites until they’re stiff.
- Break the chocolate up, put it in a microwaveable bowl and microwave it for 20 seconds at a time. Keep checking and stirring it until it’s melted.
- Beat the egg yolks and melted chocolate together.
- Gradually add the orange juice and mix together.
- Fold in the egg whites and mix again.
- Spoon the mixture into serving glasses and leave in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Add squirty cream on top.
- Break a Jaffa Shortcake Round in half and stick the two halves into the dessert, sticking up like bunny ears.
- Serve and enjoy.