How to make them
- Take a loose-based, high-sided cake tin. Mix the melted butter and crushed Munch biscuits in a food processor or mixing bowl, then pack them down across the bottom of the tin to make a solid base, and put it in the fridge.
- Take all the cheesecake ingredients except the raspberries and thoroughly mix them together.
- Take the cake tin out of the fridge, spoon two-thirds of the cheesecake mixture on top, then add a layer of raspberries and top with the rest of the mixture. Put it back in the fridge.
- To make the coulis, blend the frozen raspberries and sugar together in a food processor. Taste it and add more sugar if it’s not sweet enough.
- Strain it through a sieve and put it in the fridge.
- Leave the cheesecake to set for several hours or overnight, then drizzle the coulis over the top.
- Release the cheesecake from the tin and place your Raspberry Viennese biscuits halfway into the topping, all around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Cut into slices and serve.